1. Go into Lightroom and click on Edit(top left beside file) on PC or Lightroom and then Preference for Mac
2. Click on Preferences
3. The Preference screen will pop up with several tabs. Click on the tab Presets
4. Click on the option named Show Lightroom Presets Folder ...
5. Locate the Lightroom folder
6. Double click the Lightroom folder and look for Develop Presets
7. Place the preset pack/files into the Develop Presets folder and you're good to go! Restart Lightroom and when you're back in, the presets will appear on the left side.
Ta-da! You are now able to edit your photos using the newly installed presets. So go on, start editing them killer shots!
Be part of the ever growing photo community!
For the latest updates, useful tips and many more.
Join us now and have 10% OFF your first purchase!